Paw Patrol Count with Marshall Educational Toy Review
Paw Patrol, we’re on a roll! We recently received this awesome gift and Harvey is obsessed.
He is of course a huge Paw Patrol fan, which makes this educational toy even more awesome!
Why I think it’s great
Any time I try to do anything to do with counting with Harvey, he gets bored after 3 minutes and is off to do something else. However with this themed toy, it encourages Harvey to learn to count and helps him to actually enjoy the process! Playing and learning is such a great way to include something educational whilst having fun.
Since receiving this toy, Harvey has been playing with it every day, it has different functions where your little one can count with Marshall, find the correct numbered coin, learn colours and count the number of objects on the flip side of the coin. Yes the coins are also double sided for extra learning fun!
Our thoughts on the product:
• It’s a great product and would make a lovely gift for pre-school aged children
• A good size, doesn’t take up much room
• Encourages toddlers to count with their favourite TV show
• I like that the back stores all the coins so there’s no mess left after playing
• It has 2 question modes, numbers and colours which is great
• Can be a little loud, but this can be resolved by putting it up against something as the speaker is at the back
• Counting only go up to 10, would be better if Marshall counts past 10
Overall it’s a fab little toy and anyone who is a Paw Patrol fan will love this!
Where to purchase
You can purchase it at Very, RRP £20.99
Link to my Paw Patrol Instagram Competition post here: